Faculty of Humanities
School of Languages
Department of English
South African & African Literature
1) The recontextualisation, of the Gospel in Ngugi's writing.
2) Fugard's Plays, with particular reference to Playland.
3) Forgiveness in post-apartheid literature.
4) Chiastic configurations in the works of Pieter-Dirk Uys.
5) Experimental Theatre by so- called 'coloured' writers.
6) African history and literary representations of civil war in Africa with special reference to the Biafran war in Africa.
7) Edition of selected poems of Chris Mann.