PUBLICATIONS involves the beautiful minds of the girls in Curlitzia where wit, charm, humour and excellent story telling are evident and clearly shown. In this portfolio, girls in res get the opportunity to express themselves, be creative, and be informative about res and its activities. We have a monthly edition of the “Looney Times” which is an interesting piece that goes up in the bathrooms and gives you something to think about but mostly laugh about as you “handle you business”. We have the “Gullas Times”, which is a publication that lets res know about what’s going on, what has happened, who was there, who wasn’t, etc etc etc. all in all its really fun to read!! What’s really nice is that the first years get their own separate publication so that as the kloekies of 2010 they can let res know about what they have experienced, how they feel about res life and so on.
Words for Women to Live By
1.Aspire to be Barbie - the girl has everything
2. If the shoe fits - buy them in every color.
3. Take life with a pinch of salt... A wedge of lime, and a shot of tequila.
4. In need of a support group? - Cocktail hour with the girls!
5. Go on the 30 day diet. (I'm on it and so far I've lost 15 days).
6. When life gets you down - just put on your big girl panties and deal with it.
7. Let your greatest fear be that there is no PMS and this is just your personality.
8. I know I'm in my own little world, but it's ok. They know me here.
9. Lead me not into temptation, I can find it myself.
10. Don't get your knickers in a knot; it solves nothing and makes you walk funny.
11. When life gives you lemons in 2009 - turn it into lemonade then mix it with vodka.
12. Remember where ever there is a good looking; sweet, single or married man there is some woman tired of his nonsense!
13. Keep your chin up, only the first 40 years of parenthood are the hardest.
14. If it has Tires or Testicles it's gonna give you trouble.
15. By the time a women realizes her mother was right, she has a daughter who thinks she's wrong