English |  Afrikaans |    
  


Health House
Home
About Health House
Health House News
Health House Gallaries
Contact Health House
Health House Committee
 - Meeting Minutes 1
 - Meeting Minutes 2
 - Meeting Minutes 3
 - Meeting Minutes 4
 - Meeting Minutes 5
 - Meeting Minutes 6
 - Meeting Minutes 7
 - Meeting Minutes 8
 - HK Camp 2012
 - Committee Photos
 - HK having fun
Health House Events
Medical Joke of the Month



Faculties


Academic Departments


Units & Centres


Support Services



 

Meeting                                        

Date:    04/09/2012
Venue: Health House Committee Room

 

Meeting lead by:

Robert Kieser (Chairperson)

Minutes:

Klaryn Booysen

Present:

Robert Kieser (Pulse)

Nicholas Moran (Dentistry)

Klaryn Booysen (Radiography)

Gerbrandt Viviers (Physiotherapy)

Daniella Ferguson (Occupational Therapy)

Daniella da Mota (Dietetics)

Jacomina Monepya (Nursing)

Claudette Veldhuizen (SRC)

Excused:

Dr E Kok

Rene’ Stone

Thinus Dicks

 

 

AGENDA

 

Subject

Discussion, Conclusion, Action

 

 

Welcome:

· Robert opened the meeting and welcomed everyone.

 

 

Card Activation for Committee Room:

·  Will be activated and working soon so everyone has access to room.

 

 

Orientation Session:

·  15 September.

·  Mia Badenhorst will send out mass email within this week with all the information regarding the orientation session. 

 

 

Lunch with Dean:

· 9 October, 13:00-14:00.

· Should be interactive lunch, talk about ideas and problems concerning faculty etc. 

 

 

Budget and Year plans:

·  Email to Gerbrandt (gerbrandtviviers@gmail.com) before 1 October.

 

 

Opening of Sport Grounds:

· 12 September.

·  NB email team lists to Robert (rbenkieser@gmail.com) ASAP.

·  The names on the lists WILL get shirts.

·  Only 500 shirts available, rest will receive caps, vicars and bandanas.

· There will be medals for the winning sports teams.

· Programme for event will be sent out during the week and arrangements will still be finalised.

· NB students must bring student card with for entrance. 

· Control over whose name was on list and who receives food etc. can be controlled by permanent marker marks. 

· Bring helpers to help you with the mascot.

· Robert will ask about the parking arrangements for the day (will the Olympus parking be open?).

·   Mr and Miss Health Faculty: to help involvement and participation on 12 September. Idea is to have FUN. Organize judges. Robert will ask and organise on 5 September. 

· MC for the day – entertainment?

· No netball and Touch Rugby – Prof Buch will be informed on this matter. 

 

 

Spring Day meeting 6 September:

· Anyone is free to attend or sit in at the meeting about the Sport Ground Opening.

· 12h30.

 

 

Blazer fitting:

· Blazer fitting did not happen today.  Rene will let us know when this will happen. Hopefully next week.

·  Blazers R360

 

 

Guardian, Dr E Kok:

· Still abroad.

 

 

Nicholas (Social):

·  Wants to arrange a faculty HK social.

· Please email available dates ASAP (nicholas.moran@hotmail.com).

·   Dates should be for end of Oct (25 September to 5 October).

 

 

Daniela (OT);

·   OT Week coming up!

 

 

Claudette (SRC):

·  Involvement at Weskoppies at the moment.

·  SRC ordered shirts saying “I love Prinshof”. Shirts will be handed out on 12 September. 

 

 

Uniform:

·   Not fitting blazers today (will do next week).

·   Must be finalised before photo on 9 October.

·  Ladies must still find a suitable purple dress.

 

 

Gerbrandt (Treasurer):

·  Camp T-shirts.

·   Order put in last week, 31 August.

·   Big Thanks to Gerbrandt.


Next meeting
:             Tuesday 11 September @ 17:00 – Mascots and Blazer fitting

Next Formal meeting: 25 September @ 17h00

 

Bookmark this page: