What Culture entails
By T Shatipamba
Posted on 13 April 2012
We have been diverse in our events; aimed at embracing the rich culture of our residence.
Ø Our long-standing traditions:
1. Valentine dinner
· An excuse for lovebirds to cuddles and singles to look stunning.
2. House week event-
· This event has been dynamic, varying with each HK term. Thus it’s normally named according to the theme.
Ø Upcoming traditions:
1. Quarterly birthday parties
· Description: after each quarter, residents who celebrated their birthdays during that period come together for grand party
· Aim: To appreciate our residents, thereby instilling a sense of belonging
2. Global Cuisine
· Description: Different countries present their dishes. They are then judged and awarded for their efforts. The residents also get a chance to move from one stand to another tasting & appreciating the diverse flavors.
· Aim: To embrace our diversity
3. Ms and Mr. Hippokrates
· Aim: To celebrate our beautiful ladies and handsome gentlemen.
4. Prestige evening
· Aim: To recognize and celebrate the achievement of our excelling residents.