The Department of Education Innovation is responsible for organising video conferences on campus. This enables you to have meetings, at short notice, in faraway places, without travelling.
Did the following questions cross your mind about arranging meetings off-campus? Here are a few things to think about:
- Has my cash advance been arranged?
- Does my budget include the cost for this trip?
- I hope the accommodation has been arranged?
- Will the hotel be acceptable?
- I hope I will return in time for my next meeting.
- Will my family be safe while I'm away?
- What about my passport?
Clients are required to complete the application form
for video conferences and to fax the form to 012 420 3828
or e-mail the form to Hennie vd Merwe.
Tariffs, Tips & Guidelines
You might need some guidance in order to get started: