Trial Assessment: Under 12 – Under 19
03 February 2014 – 13 February 2014
Training Sessions: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, 17h00 – 18h30
Registration fee for 2014: R5,650.00
Non-refundable deposit of R500 for the trial assessment. If the player is chosen for the team then the R500 goes towards the registration fee and the parent must pay the R5,150.00 balance.
Application Forms: Click Here
Normal training resumes on 28 January 2014, 17h00
Normal Training: Under 6 - Under 11
Training Days: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday (subject to change depending on schedule)
All the players must pay deposit fee of R2825.00 non Refundable & payable on: 31/01/2014 and also write your Tuks Junior Account number
· The last payment of R2825.00 must be paid in 28 February 2014
· The player package include the following:
White Tuks Playing Kit
Blue Tuks Training Kit
Player Red Travelling Shirt
· The Goalkeeper package include the following:
Goalkeeper Red Travelling Shirt
· The Registration Fee include the following:
Affiliation Fee (Association)
Player’s registration cards
Referees Match Fee
· NB: Playing Kit will be printed Name and the Number by TuksFootball
· Printing Name, Number & kit distribution will be done was all the payment received, and failure to pay will let the Club to register player who will meet the requirement.
Junior Club Administrator
University of Pretoria
+27 (0) 12 420 6097 (Work)
+27 (0) 12 420 6095 (Fax) or
+27 (0) 86 218 5473
Registration payment Account
· Account Holder: TuksSport Clubs
· Bank: ABSA HATFIELD
· Account Number: 4063284275
· Branch Code: 335545
· Reference: Surname; Name; JnrSoc; Age (Example: Smith; Kingston; JnrSoc; U14)
TuksSport (Pty) Ltd t/a hpc
University of Pretoria
+27 (0) 12 362 9800 (Work) x1040
+27 (0) 12 362 9889 (Fax)
· 2014 Registration Fee: R5650.00 Inc playing kit.
· TuksFootball players who still have the outstanding fees won’t be allowed to train and registered with the Club for 2014 unless they settle their account before 31 December 2013
· Players Name; Surname & Jersey Number will be submitted by the Tuks Junior Coach who was chosen to coach the team.
· Complete all section in full using black ink.
· Registration forms for all the teams will be available from Tuks Junior Coaches on the 23/01/2014
· The Registration forms must be handed to the Tuks Junior Coaches on the 31/01/2014; of which the forms will be handed in the Office the same day.
· No individual form will be accepted at TuksFootball Office, all the forms are suppose to be handed to the TuksFootball Coaches.
· There will be different closing dates for TuksFootball Junior Programme to register the players to the Associations for player’s card. The Coaches and Managers will be informed about the dates.
· No parents/Coach/Manager will register the player (s) to the Associations without a proof letter from the TuksFootball Office or requested by the Office to do so.
· Forms received after the closing date will not be considered to be register in a requested time.
General Information TuksFootball /Association Forms
· Complete the Club/Association/Membership registration form in full and correctly.
· All necessary documents must be included in the registration forms
· Incomplete or incorrect information may lead to the Club reject the form and the player not registered.
· Write clearly your Junior Account Number inside blocks; if you don’t have Junior Account; the Finance Department will include the new Account for the new players
Junior Parent Meeting (u6 - u19)
Thursday, 08 April 2014
17h00 - 18h30