Institute for Sport Research (ISR)
The ISR is a leader in sport specific physiological testing. Athletes are assessed according to a sport-specific protocol to be able to set a baseline for the player and for the team as a whole. This includes cardio-respiratory endurance, muscular endurance, speed and agility, explosive power, flexibility and body composition. Post-testing feedback includes identification of strengths and weaknesses as well as advice on how to get individuals to performance at their peak.
The ISR has Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialists (CSCS) who are accredited by the National Strength and Conditioning Association of America. The specialists also have experience with Olympic Athletes.
The ISR can help with the following areas:
- Periodised Strength and Conditioning Programmes
- Speed and Agility Training
- Personalised and Group Training Sessions
- Workshops on various topics (Informational)
- Lectures for coaches and officials