Status of application for study
Click here for a step-by-step guide on how to set up your UP Portal password.
Click here for a step-by-step guide on how to access the Student Centre and track your application.
To check the status of your application, please click UP Portal to access your Student Centre.
Acceptance of admission
If you have been admitted conditionally or unconditionally, please visit the UP Portal 'Student Centre' to accept or decline the place that has been allocated to you.
If you want to enquire about the following, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 012 420 3111:
- You did not receive a confirmation letter.
- Your status indicates “awaiting results” despite the fact that you have already submitted your results as requested on your application form.
- You want to change your study programme.
- Always state your name, surname, student number, ID number and contact number in your email and give an outline of your enquiry.
- Check the correctness of your personal information as well as the status of your application on the UP Portal regularly.