ATI Short Courses
The ATI offers a number of short courses in taxation. All workshops at the University of Pretoria are offered through Continuing Education at University of Pretoria (CE at UP).
These short courses are focused on tax policy and tax administration issues in an African context and are aimed exclusively at public officials and university lecturers.
2013 ATI Short Courses
The following short courses will be offered in 2013:
- Excise Taxation (01-05 July 2013)
- Value-Added Taxation (01-05 July 2013)
- International Taxation and Tax Treaties (15 -19 July 2013)
- Fiscal Decentralization and Sub-National Finances (22 -26 July 2013)
- Introduction: Tax Analysis and Revenue Forecasting (22 -26 July 2013)
- Advanced Tax Analysis and Revenue Forecasting (29 July – 02 August 2013)
- Fiscal Regime for Mining and Petroleum (29 July – 02 August 2013)
Click here for the brochure and registration form for the above-mentioned short courses.
Pre-2013 Short-course Programmes
The short course programmes offered before 2013 can be viewed under Pre-2013 ATI Events
To view a list of SATI and ATI instructors since 2002, click here.