Events and Conferences
The 3rd International Conference on Responsible Leadership - 4-6 November 2014
The Albert Luthuli Centre for Responsible Leadership and the Globally Responsible Leadership Initiative along with international conference partners Griffith University Business School, Business School Lausanne, Tongji SEM and Babson College - would like to invite papers related to responsible leadership from a trans-disciplinary perspective involving social and natural science.
Invitation to register
Transport and Accommodation
The 2nd International Conference on Responsible Leadership took place as part of Africa Leads at Spier Wine Estate during the week of 19 November 2012. Africa Leads is a weeklong collaborative learning and research event hosted by the University of Stellenbosch Business School in association with the Globally Responsible Leadership Initiative (GRLI) and Spier Wines.
The theme of the academic conference was "Responsible Leadership for Africa and the World". The organisers invited papers and presentations from local and international scholars, practitioners and agencies under one of the following sub-themes:
· Leadership and accountability: Governance, Integrated Reporting and transitioning strategies for Sustainability and Resilience
· Leadership and ethics: fostering an ethos of hope and a culture of responsibility
· The theory of responsible leadership: A phenomenon studied at individual, institutional and collective level
· Africa’s homegrown leadership and sustainability paradigms
· Responsible management education for Africa and the World
Please see attached call for papers for further details.