Law Clinic: We are on air - TuksFM
Deur Lourens Grovť
Gelaai op 03 Augustus 2011
Starting in May 2011, the UP Law Clinic has representatives speaking on TuksFM every alternative Wednesday, between 13:30 and 14:00.
Every programme two members of the Clinic spoke about a legal topic, and listeners could SMS questions to the Clinic representatives.
The topics covered were:
- 11 May - Civil (L Grové and P Erasmus): General advice on civil matters, including what to do if you are in a motor vehicle accident;
- 25 May - Criminal (L Grové and Z Chigovera): General advice on criminal matters, including arrest, bail, and alcohol related crimes;
- 08 June - Specific Lease Problems (L Grové and R Jansen van Rensburg):
- General advice on lease agreements, including responsibility for certain repairs and hygenic conditions of living;
- 22 June - Family Law (L Grové and C Fritz): General advice on family law, with some emphasis on engagement, matrimonial property regimes, legal requirements for the wedding and divorce
The original project has been successfully completed, and we are in the process of looking at further topics to discuss in possible future broadcasts.