Scientific programme will include plenary sessions, oral- and poster sessions. The main theme
”Plants & Society" is quite broad and covers all aspects of Plant Science. The following sub-themes have been identified but you are welcome to suggest additional ones:
- Plant diversity and taxonomy
- Biodiversity informatics
- Plant physiology and biotechnology
- Plant genomics
- Plant invasions
- Ecosystem services
- Vegetation science
- Grassland ecology and conservation
- Global change in terrestrial ecosystems
- Conservation, cultivation and sustainable use
- Phytochemistry and biological activity
Oral presentations will be 15 minutes (questions included) and poster sessions (no formal presentations) will be scheduled.
A special session will be organised by the Land Cover Change Consortium (LCCC). This session will focus on:
- global change in terrestrial ecosystems
- exploring drivers and projections of changes in vegetation
- ecosystems and biodiversity, and
- management options for dealing with these changes.
Global Change in Terrestrial Ecosystems
Date: 19 January.
Contact: Sally Archibald at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
|15 January, Sunday
|16 January, Monday
||Student rumble @ Outspan
Rooftop Social for the rest of the delegates
|17 January, Tuesday
|18 January, Wednesday