- Click to register for the Colloquium
- Registration fees:
- Standard registration fee is USD 140-00 and includes admission to all sessions, conference materials, coffee/tea breaks and lunches.
- Late registration fee of USD 180-00 is applicable from 1 October 2011.
- The registration fee for students who present a valid student identification card is USD 70-00.
- Staff and students of the Institute of Tropical Medicine (ITM) of Antwerp and the DVTD can participate free of charge.
- On Tuesday 1 November, all participants are invited to a cocktail reception and memorial lecture in honour of Prof Peter van den Bossche’s work.
- On Wednesday evening all participants are invited to an Africa-themed evening with traditional African cuisine and dance hosted at the Indaba Boma at no charge.
- On Thursday evening transport will be arranged to Monte Casino by Fransie Lottering. Please contact her before 12h00 on Thursday to arrange pickup.
- For more information on what’s on offer at the Monte Casino please go to www.montecasino.co.za.