Important information for researchers
Before commencing with your studies please read the policies of UP that governs the ethics approval process in faculties.
On this site you will find all the documents you need to submit with your research proposal.
- Please complete the application form thoroughly, indicating whatever is not applicable, and attach all relevant documents.
Take note of question 9, you have to compile this form (guideline attached).
- The form and attachments as well as the proposal must be handed in electronically by e-mail (in Word format. NO scanned or PDF documents). Please ensure that you and your study leader have signed before submitting it to: (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The electronic signature cannot only be a typed name but must be a scanned hand signature.
- The evaluation form is only for your information. You do not need to submit it. It will be used to evaluate your proposal.
- Please ask if you need assistance:
Telephone: +27 (0)12 420 2348
1. Criteria for evaluation
2. Application form
4. Guidelines: Informed consent