To apply, collect an application form from the Reception Desk at Roosmaryn. The closing date for applications is 12:00, 30 September 2011.
You will need to submit:
· A cover application form
· Detailed Curriculum Vitae
· A motivational letter
· An official copy of your full academic transcript
· Certified copy of ID/ Passport
· You must be in your penultimate or final year of your LLB degree in 2011.
· You must have an academic average of 65% in every year of study. If you are registered for a BCom (Law) or BA (Law), you must have averaged 65% in every subject taken within the Faculty of Law.
· You must not have failed more than 2 subjects of any nature during the degree course that you are currently registered for.
· You must not have been found guilty of any offence by the Disciplinary Committee for Students.
· You must be a fit and proper person.
Please hand in your completed application to the Reception Desk in Roosmaryn.
Our contact details:
Chief Justice: Petri Mostert
Office: 2-21 Roosmaryn, Hatfield Campus
For any queries, please kindly contact Christina Mosalagae .