The Constitutional Tribunal
- Justice for students by students
“Fiat Justitia - let justice be done”
To apply, collect an application form from the Reception Desk at Roosmaryn.
The closing date for applications is at 17:30 on 30 September 2014.
You will need to submit:
· A cover application form
· Detailed Curriculum Vitae
· A motivational letter
· An official copy of your full academic transcript
· Certified copy of ID/ Passport.
· You must be in your penultimate or final year of your LLB degree or currently registered for an LLM degree.
· You must have an academic average of 65% in every year of study. If you are registered for a BCom (Law) or BA (Law), you must have averaged 65% in every subject taken within the Faculty of Law.
· You must not have failed more than 2 subjects of any nature during the degree course that you are currently registered for.
· You must not have been found guilty of any offence by the Disciplinary Committee for Students.
· You must be a fit and proper person.
Please hand in your completed application to the Reception Desk in Roosmaryn.
Our contact details:
Emile Zitzke (Chief Justice) - firstname.lastname@example.org
Reneilwe Maleka (Deputy Chief Justice) - email@example.com
Danielle de Bruyn (Registrar) - firstname.lastname@example.org