The Department of Economics offers the following short courses in co-operation with CE at UP:
Short courses in Econometrics:
- Econometrics for the Practitioner
- Econometric Analysis of Cointegration
- Econometric Analysis of Panel Data
Short course in Economic Analysis:
- Economic Indicators: Monitoring the SA Economy
- Introduction to computable general equilibrium (CGE) modelling
For more information about short courses, please refer to http://www.ce.up.ac.za/.
The African Tax Institute offers various short courses in Tax Policy and Tax Administration.