Manyaku Jacky Rammupudu
Tel: +27 12 420-4377
- Support and orientate new lecturers into the University’s e-learning environment
- Instructional Design of educational material and web
- Present training to lecturers and admin staff
- Organise and present student orientation sessions
Focus areas / interests
- Students’ experiences of web-supported learning
- Educational value and use of clickUP tools / Web2.0 technologies
- Large classes
- Rammupudu, MJ. & Blignaut, AS. (2006). Students’ experiences of using WebCT. WebCT Africa User Conference. Johannesburg.
- Rammupudu, MJ. (2007). Students experiences of web-supported learning at the University of Pretoria. Digital Scholarship Conference. University of Botswana. Gaborone.
- Rammupudu, MJ., Jacobs, G. & Vilakazi, B. (2008). Is student training in web-supported learning justified? Eduvate Conference. University of Pretoria. Pretoria.
- Rammupudu, MJ., Pretorius, JG & Kilfoil, W. (2009). Towards a better online learning experience for students at UP. Blackboard Africa User Conference. Central University of Technology. Bloemfontein.
- 2009: Motshoane, P., Rammupudu, J. & Madiba, M. (2009). HELTASA Conference. An e-resource for Teaching Large Classes