Mrs Hannelie Untiedt
Senior Instructional Designer
Tel: +27 12 354-1316
- Advising and supporting academics on best practices in a blended learning environment and the effective use of online environment based on specific needs.
- Podcast training and support.
- Instructional design and development of educational, interactive, multi media material.
- Give training (clickUP Basic, Intermediate and Advanced).
Focus areas / interests
- The effective and best use of online environment and tools.
- The adoption of e-learning and use of the learning management system at the university.
- New programmes and tools in the e-learning environment and how to they can be used effectively in the higher education environment.
- Use of podcasts for educational purpose.
- Medical education.
- De Bruyn, E and Untiedt, JSH. A reflection on the effectiveness of strategies followed to enhance e-learning in the Faculty of Health Sciences at the University of Pretoria. 3rd International Conference on e-Learning (ICEL), Cape Town, 26 – 7 June.