Tel: +27 12 420-4301
- Lead and manage Computer-based Testing on Hatfield Campus, Groenkloof Campus and IT Labs
- Instructional design of educational material in the Humanities Faculty and Faculty of Economic & Management Sciences (Web and Multimedia)
- Consult and advise lecturers on educational initiatives
- Student orientation in clickUP
Focus areas / interests
- Computer-based Testing
- Web and Multimedia Design and Development
- Educational value of Web 2.0 technologies
- Pretorius, G.J; Mostert, E. & de Bruyn, E. (2007). A local innovation: the development of a computer-based testing system. Proceedings of the 9th Annual Conference on World Wide Web Applications, 5-7 September 2007, Johannesburg. Auckland Park: University of Johannesburg. ISBN: 978-0-620-39837-4. Available at http://www.zaw3.co.za.
- de Villiers, G.J & Cronjé, J.C. 2001. Using learners’ response to evaluate an educational Mathematics web site. South African Journal of Education, 21(3):161-166.
- Fresen, J.W; Pretorius, G.J. & Marx, A. 2003. Public Administration: Getting hooked on e-learning. Journal of Public Administration, Vol 38(3.1): 192-205.